Santa’s Scout will quickly become your family’s favorite New Holiday Tradition.
With only a few easy short steps, you will guide this enjoyable Holiday activity for your children and family, creating lasting memories.
1. On Christmas Eve, hang your Special Star outside where Santa’s Scout will arrive in your yard.
2. With children, read the story of Santa’s Scout to learn what he is all about.
3. Prompt children to place their own Scout in a window with glowing nose facing out.
4. At night, use the remote control to activate your Special Star when it’s time to see Santa’s Scout in your yard.
5. Tell children to search about, look out windows and doors and spy the yellow star nose of Santa’s Scout!
6. Once they SEE Santa’s Scout, laugh and shout then hurry them to bed and turn the lights out! Santa is on the way!
Get a FREE gift when you sign up to receive Santa’s North Star Newsletter!
Family Holiday Traditions, LLC
168 West Main Street # 700
New Market, MD 21774, U.S.A
Tel: (833) 287-2688 (toll free)
Buy Santa's Scout Activity Kit
A New Family Holiday Tradition